Monday, September 19, 2011

Here is a paper I researched and wrote for my senior project with LEAP. The program allows for individualized learning, and I chose to research the potential of psychological factors on incidence and onset of injury. I was also fortunate to intern with the Harkness Center for Dance Injuries during my project. Although it is not of professional standing, I learned so much about planning, implementing, and presenting research; I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Biopsychosocial factors in injury: From an artist's perspective.

1 comment:

jessica said...

Nice paper! Makes me appreciate more what you dancers go through to put on a performance.

I wonder if a similar study could be done for musicians. My piano teacher used to say we were all neurotic in some way. Performing puts so much psychological stress on artists...